STX Crux Pro Field Lacrosse Complete Stick - Crux Pro Mesh Pocket
- US Lacrosse (USL) approved legal, NCAA legal, World Lacrosse (formally FIL) - approved 2020 for play in Canada and International
- The STX Crux Pro lacrosse head and handle are the most beloved and widely used stick system in all of elite women's lacrosse. From the very best players in the world, such as World Champion Michele Tumolo, to more Division I college players than any other stick on the market, Crux line is THE standard for excellence in its category.
- The Crux Pro has been upgraded for the ultimate in control, precision and accuracy for elite attackers. It's new, minimal design makes it the lightest Crux head in the history of the line.
- Crux Pro™ is our first sub-100 gram head, making it our lightest and stiffest women's stick EVER. Weighing just 95 grams!
EnduraForm - Proprietary material blend that enhances performance in a wider array of temperatures.
- DropRail - Minimized sidewall design drives the ball to the sweet spot.
- Speed Scoop - Top string protection for quicker ground ball pick up and less drag.
- STX-exclusive Offset Technology - Naturally drives the ball to the sweet spot
- The Crux Pro complete stick version comes mounted on a lightweight, 10 degree offset stays temperate in all playing conditions, offers dependable durability, and features a 1" diameter shaft
ProStrung with Crux Pro Mesh: Varied-diamond pattern strategically designed for a defined sweet spot. One-piece system allows for easy maintenance and long-term durability. Easy break-in for a consistent pocket shape. Weather WeaveTM waterproof coating construction
- STX Crux Pro™ is the best stick in women's lacrosse. Period.
Check out all our Women's Field Lacrosse Sticks