Swax Lax Soft Weighted Lacrosse Training Balls
Swax Lax training balls are the first and only soft lacrosse ball that are the same size and weight as a regulation ball. Our ball was developed by a longtime lacrosse coach and has been field tested by boys and girls in Kindergarten through men’s and women’s college lacrosse teams.
Weight: 142 to 149 grams
Diameter: 64 mm
- Our patent-pending soft ball helps new players develop their skills with more confidence
- Makes lacrosse more approachable to beginners
- Softer than hard rubber lacrosse balls and gentle on hardwood gym floors
- Less bounce and no rebounds make for a more productive practice environment
- Perfect for indoor play
- Highly durable and shock absorbent
- Not intended for children under 4
- Balls are suitable for rebounders but not wall ball
- Dangerous if ingested by humans or animals
- Swax Lax balls should only be used with age-appropriate head and eyewear
- Can cause injury if shot at high speeds (is suitable for shooting at high speeds)
- Official ball of the Ontario Lacrosse Association's 3-on-3 Paperweight League
- Call/email for association bulk pricing
Please note that ball color may vary.
Balls will soften over time with use.
Warning: Any projectile, including the Swax Lax training ball, is capable of causing serious injury or death. Avoid shooting the Swax Lax training ball at the head or face of another player. Protective gear, if properly used and maintained, may reduce the risk of some injuries, but it cannot and does not prevent all serious injuries.
Premier Canadian online field lacrosse store!